Behind every success of a business, there is reason and secret. One cannot uplift his business alone but by teamwork and with proper coordination and attention one can reach greater heights. But have you ever thought that how would an organization lead where a lot of employees are demotivated, nobody wants to work for that level or they assume that their boss is putting extra pressure on them?
The answer is a big no!
By several types of research and survey, it is found that people of organization would love to work if the atmosphere of a working condition is balanced. Neither to strict nor to lose. It is believed that for gaining great success a leader should understand and cooperate with his employee and give similar respects to each of them this creates a sense of belonging from the firm and will they would give more effort and time to the firm happily,
So, keeping the above things in mind following are some key areas which a businessman should keep in mind while paving a path towards success.
First things that come to my mind when I talk about this is an employee connected with the enterprise.
- Employees are far too disconnected from their company.
- only 42 % of employees know their organization’s motive, mission, and value.
- A company is genuinely corporate affair-disconnected employees are less productive.
- Call together an all-staff meeting and allow employees to embrace the mission.
Further, I’ve listed down about the responsibility of roles provided to these employees and how they are performing.
- 82% of employees positively affirmed the significance of a manager outlining their role and responsibility.
- you have heard the saying, “empty brains, the home of the devil”. Lazy employees may only be struggling to understand what is expected from them
- Boost the productivity of your workplace by ensuring every employee understand their role.
3.Relationship with co-workers
- Staff and workplace dynamics cannot be ignored.
- Employee happiness is 23% more correlated to the connections with co-workers than direct supervisors.
- Consider the effects of an open-plan workplace as opposed to individual cubicles.
- Personality traits should be taken into account to ensure harmonious interactions.
- 18% of responses expressed the desire to voice an opinion concerning the work being done.
- Staff members who have their ideas listened to are more productive and happy
- Executives should undoubtedly take advantage of groupthink exercise for staff to creates innovative ideas.
- The study reveals that employees need more than the traditional supervisors-to-employees appreciation on the back.
- Happy employees are those also who receives recognition among their peers.
- Create an environment for encouragement among staff members and even some healthy rivalry in the workplaces.
- Employees look for social interaction with their fellow workers.
- Opportunities to build-in collaboration efforts between different departments produce positive responses.
- Birthday celebrations and anniversaries are small touches that make an enormous difference.”Casual Fridays” have shown positive responses.
- The survey showed an extremely high correlation coefficient of .93% between employee happiness and management transparency.
- The cost of improving transparency is zero, it merely requires an ongoing dialogue between management and staff.
- An executive should take a break and walk through the workplace now and then and converse with their staff.